Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Echándole ganas




Wow, two long weeks! Well I'm sorry I have posted anything but a lot of things have been going on! I am longer in the offices as a Secretary! I got transferred one week ago and I am now serving in Ciudad del Carmen! Ehh, I know my P-days are back to Mondays but it's cool.

This week we worked super hard and after a lot of sweating, walking and teaching we were able to have 8 investigators at church! Jose Rodrigo is a 20 year old that was getting taught by the missionaries like 8 months ago. The area got white washed and no one ever went to visit him. 4 days ago we were walking and he just contacted us. He asked us why we stopped visiting him! After staring at him for 5 seconds we told him that we were both new, but that we would love to visit him! We went the next day and he accepted to get baptized the 21st. It was sweet and simple.

Alberto is another 19 year old that just moved from Vera Cruz. His cousin that lives here just got baptized 1 year ago and has been inviting him every Sunday! He has gone 3 Sundays in a row and will also be getting baptized this Saturday! All we have to do is have faith and believe that everything will be alright! I wish I had more time but this hour is too short! I hope everyone has a wonderful week! Byeeee

Elder Najera


No comments:

Post a Comment