Tuesday, October 27, 2015

One more day, One more area!

Heyyyyyy everyone! I hope everyone has been having a good day! This past week I had the opportunity to do some divisions with the district leader in Candelaria which is in the state of Campeche. It was a really good day because it's always nice to be able to explore other areas. The combi ride from El Triunfo to there is really nice!! It's 55 minutes of just cool views, although I usually use that time wisely to take a nap. Some people say that there are cougars and pumas there so that's pretty sweet!

Oh yeah, you guys are probably wondering about my title, well I'm officially out of el Triunfo !! Although I sound super excited, I will miss that town. It was a nice place but I'm ready to be in a new area. I'm 40 minutes from Villahermosa and 5 hours from El Triunfo. It's a place called Pomoca. It'sa huge area but it seems pretty nice and quiet. My new compaƱero has 3 months in his mission. He's from Mexico City!

Well I have to go, I'll talk to you guys later! Have a nice week everyone
 

No comments:

Post a Comment