Monday, November 30, 2015

December & still hot LOL



So we are only 25 days away from Christmas! Woohoo!! It's such a nice holiday and I'm so excited although I'm not gonna be able to be home. So here in Tabasco I'm still in short sleeves sweating every day, but it's okay. I'm enjoying it! 

This week was great! My companion and I worked really hard. Ruben ended up getting baptized and it was such a great day. On Thursday we also had a Zone conference and literally practiced all the lessons for 4 hours. It was actually really fun! We have transfers this Monday coming up, so I might have a new companion next week. I'm sorry, but my time is up. I was too busy at Walmart today so I had less time to write, but hey I love Walmart.

Bye. I hope everyone has a great week.!!





No comments:

Post a Comment