Saturday, December 12, 2015

Writing on Saturday? #Sinner



Yeah well its official, I am sinning for using a computer on a Saturday on my mission!
I'm just kidding guys, I will never be disobedient! My P-Days have officially changed to Saturdays! So last week was transfers but they called us and told us that Elder Aguirre and I were both going to stay in Pomoca! That Monday we went to the ADO (bus station) to help out with all the missionaries that were going to be traveling. On the way back we stopped by the mission office because President Morales wanted to talk to me! We arrived at the mission office and he just took me into his office and start asking me how I feel about the mission, if I am obedient, etc. After that he told me that he had a special assignment for me. He said that he wanted me to help around in the office. Of course I accepted!! This is such a nice opportunity I have to help around. Al though some days I have to sacrifice time from our area, it’s okay because it's once in a lifetime experience to be around President Morales. 

For right now I am in a trio with the assistants. I'm going to be in a trio for a couple of weeks, but it's alright because I get to learn from them. I'm really excited to see what the future has in store for me. OH YEAH, I also get to skype in 2 weeks! How awesome!!! 

But here comes the best part! I am living in one of the best houses in the mission! This house is huge and every room has clima (A/C)! You are probably wondering why we still use clima, but tbh it's still hot here in Tabasco. 

We also get to go to the temple every Saturday, which is even better! Its soo cool!! I'm thankful for this opportunity! The message to every future missionary is, Be 100% obedient and work hard! 

I hope everyone has a nice week! Enjoy this wonderful time of the year! Be thankful for everything you guys have! If you guys haven't watched this video, I recommend you watch it right now! Go Go GO! 
  I'll talk to you guys later!

Elder Najera  

No comments:

Post a Comment