Sunday, December 27, 2015

Merry Christmas all the way from Tabasco!



Wow, this week was cool! I had the opportunity to Skype my family! It was cool being able to talk to them after 6 months and tell them all about how wonderful Mexico is! Haha. Well this week I was just working with the assistants and the secretaries. I believe this is the last week I'm with the assistants, they can't handle my wonderful teaching haha jk. This week we also had a Christmas dinner with the mission president. It was awesome!

My first Christmas here and it didn't feel like December! It just feels like another normal week! I guess it's normal for a missionary. I'm just out here working hard.... in the offices. The work right now is a little different. Instead of teaching all day, I'm out here trying to help out missionaries with some paper work. I'm a worker that has those 12 hour shifts. I'm soooo glad I'm going into the medical field. lol 

Well we are about to enter a new year, and I'm so excited to be here. Although it might be hard I know that it will be worth it in the end. I hope everyone has a wonder week! I'll talk to you guys later!

Elder Najera

P.S.  Yay. Christmas baptism




No comments:

Post a Comment