Monday, July 20, 2015

My 3rd Baptism!




So this week we didn´t do much because we had to travel, like usual. That´s the only bad thing about having my companion as the district leader and being far away in a little town. I guess I´ll get used to it. We have to travel to Villahermosa this Wednesday to sign some papers.
This past Thursday we baptized 3 people, and not trying to brag or anything but one of them is 107 years old lol. She is soo strong she has all kindzz of gainzzz. She has the strongest handshake so I came to a conclusion that she used to work out. She eats 6 tortillas a day and puts on make-up by herself lol she’s soo cool. So idk why she used to say crazy things about Lucifer because now she always talks about God. I'm guessing she repented from all her sins.
Since it´s so rare to see someone that is 107 years old get baptized they asked us to send a life biography to our mission president. He is going to send it to Utah because they want to put it on the Liahona or in English Enzyme, I believe that´s what it´s called. I wish I could post pics but I guess we should thank this government from Tabasco for not providing high speed internet lol
Well I’ll be back next week. Byeee 

No comments:

Post a Comment