Tuesday, August 4, 2015

2 Quick Months!



Well as the title says, it has been two months since I left my home to start the best two years of my life. These two months have been awesome! A little hard at first but I´m glad I passed that part. This week we got a message from our Mission President letting us know that someone special is going to come visit us. Do you guys know who???
Well Elder Christofferson from the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles. Yes, it´s a big deal. He´s a Mormon celebrity in other words lol. He will be speaking in Vera Cruz on August 25 for all the Villahermosa Missionaries. I am blessed to have this opportunity and can´t express how excited I am. For the people that don´t know my mission covers some parts of Vera Cruz, Campeche, Chiapas and Oaxaca. Lol just a random fact.
Well since I mentioned the word blessed on the paragraph above I just want to say how blessed I am to be here. It´s been teaching me so many things that will help me later in life. To start off with how blessed I am to have a home. Sometimes we might think a home is something our parents MUST provide for us, but it´s not. Some families literally live in a house made out of old wood. They don´t have shoes and sometimes don´t eat. This week I met two kids that are 9 years old and work from 5 am to 8pm for 80 pesos. 1 dollar is equivalent to 14 pesos, so please enjoy your jobs every day. It´s been teaching me to be thankful for the things I have back home.
Well I survived one transfer and now I´m here in El Triunfo for another transfer. Ill be back next week, byeee.


                                               

                                                                 My District


No comments:

Post a Comment