Monday, September 21, 2015

First week with the new companion



Well it's officially been one week with my new compaƱero. His name is Elder Velazquez and has 8 months on his mission. He's cool because I can speak with him in English because he's also from the US. The only problem is that he doesn't really speak Spanish (yes he's Mexican) so I have to talk most of the lesson, which is pretty fun. There are some things that I'm going to help him improve so he can become a better missionary.

Sooo these last a couple of weeks many people have been getting sick. There's this thing going around called "chiconcuya" and it's pretty bad lol. I just hope I don't get sick. They say that the people from Honduras are bringing it over.

Last week whenever I was in Emiliano Zapata waiting for my new companion I left my suit case in the church and someone stole it. Yeah it sucks because I had to put all my things in a plastic bag. They just stole my suit case but left my suit, shoes, etc. jaja Yeah it was a rough week but I'm glad it's over. This was officially the fastest week on my mission. I guess it's true when others told me that the training usually feels the longest. Well I have to go, bye

En Espanol

No comments:

Post a Comment