Sunday, February 21, 2016

#Birthdayweek



Man, What a week! It was a long but fun week. On Monday as usual are usually the busiest days in the office. It's usually the days where we stay a little longer helping President Morales update some things. Those are usually the best days because it's whenever we get to talk to him and be with him for a while. After we are done in the office we go work in our areas. It's usually only for a couple of hours so we try to get the best out of it. 

On Tuesday Elder Johnson and I went to Ciudad Del Carmen for a specialized zone conference. Usually President plans one of these every 6 months or so but since he leaves in June he is trying to make it happen now. President Morales and Sister Morales showed some videos and talked for a little but most of the conferences were practices. It was fun being able to be the investigator and have some Elder teach me. After that we ate some Sam´s pizza and played some Volleyball. It's always fun being able to visit other areas and at the same time help President. I also stayed there for 1 day and I had the opportunity to work with some Elders from there. It´s nice being able to learn from others and grow as a missionary. 

On Wednesday morning we took a bus back to Villahermosa and basically just traveled until 12 then I just went to work with Elder Johnson to his area. There wasn´t really much action in this day but it was cool overall. 

*Skip a day*

On Friday we had our Zone conference with President. He gathered two zones, which were Villahermosa and Gaviotas! We were able to practice all 5 lessons with different members and investigators which is always a good to time to improve. After we finished I started thinking of how I was doing that exactly 4 months ago, but of course with a different companion in a different place. It's crazy how at the end of the practices I could see the difference. I am enjoying it and can't wait to keep improving. I noticed some things where I'm going to continue working in. I had fun and of course I also had the opportunity to kill it in Volleyball. 

I am excited for this week. There are always so many things a missionary goes through every week. I hope everyone has a wonderful week!







No comments:

Post a Comment