Saturday, February 27, 2016

The big 20!



Another birthday and I got to spend it here in Mexico. I guess that's a good way to start the year! I also wanted to thank everyone who took the time to write me! Although I did not get to spend my birthday at home with my parents, I got to spend it with my other family. I have met many cool Elders here that I will be in contact with my after my mission! I still have 15 months left so imagine all the people I'm still going to meet! It's great being here!

 There are transfers this Monday so we have been getting everything ready. Transfers are usually crazy because we have to help everyone get to their new area, but it's always a cool experience. We didn't do much this week so I'm sorry once again that it's so short. Since I didn't do much I'll share my scripture of the week. 

Doctrine & Covenants 78:17-18
 17 Verily, verily, I say unto you, ye are little children, and ye have not as yet understood how great blessings the Father hath in his own hands and prepared for you;
 18 And ye cannot bear all things now; nevertheless, be of good cheer, for I will lead you along. The kingdom is yours and the blessings thereof are yours, and the riches of eternity are yours.
Sometimes we have doubts or concerns in our life..... Sometimes we feel lost......
I just hope that these things will never distance you from turning to God first. He loves you and knows you perfectly. Have faith. It's true. 

Have a great week everyone!







No comments:

Post a Comment